What is BodyTite?
BodyTite is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure delivering results previously only achieved through more excisional surgical procedures. BodyTite is powered by directional RF resulting in the coagulation of fat, using RF-induced heat results in radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL).
- Controls heating to ensure that treatment results are consistent, avoiding over-treated or under-treated areas.
- Real time temperature monitoring in deep fat areas and on the skin surface.
- Directional RF builds a temperature profile providing different treatment modalities for each tissue layer, from the deep fat layer up to the skin’s surface.
What can you treat?
- CONTOURING: BodyTite provides unprecedented three-dimensional contraction of the dermis, subdermal connective tissue matrix and subcutaneous fat.
- FAT: BodyTite provides superior body contouring and delivers results only previously achieved through more extensive surgical procedures.